Bona Law is an antitrust boutique focused on antitrust and competition law in the U.S. and abroad.
Our attorneys come from top law schools and judicial clerkships, many with government enforcement experience in the United States or Europe. Most have worked at other leading global law firms before joining us. Several of our partners also held significant in-house antitrust positions. We provide the expertise and experience of large law firms, but with the personal treatment, efficiencies, economies, and focus only a boutique can offer.
Our practice areas include:
- Antitrust Litigation;
- Appeals and Amicus;
- Civil and Criminal Investigations;
- Counseling and Compliance;
- Mergers and Joint Ventures;
- Multi-District Litigation (MDL): Complex Class Action Defense
- Regulatory and Political Advocacy;
- US and International Merger Filings; and
- Industry-Specific Expertise: Media and Entertainment, Automotive, Telecommunications, Agriculture